The Site, its components, and all of their contents, including text, images, illustrations, graphics, product names, designs, logos, and the collection, arrangement ,and assembly of all content (collectively “the Intellectual Property”) are copyrighted by the United States and other countries. The Intellectual marioncountymessenger.com gives users of the Generated Image a restricted, non-exclusive, revocable license to use the What Are You Made Of? campaign logo in the form of an automatically applied logo. The user alone will be responsible for all material it provides for the Generated Image, and such information shall not be offensive to the general public, inconsistent with or detrimental to the positive image of marioncountymessenger.com and its Products, or otherwise in violation of applicable law.
All Materials on the Site, including but not limited to text, graphics, photographs and other images (collectively, “MateriaIs”) are copyrighted by marioncountymessenger.com or its affiliate(s). Except as expressly provided below, none of the material on this site may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed posted. The materials on this Site are for your personal, non-commercial use only. You may view, copy, print and download the documents on the Site for educational purposes only if you follow these instructions carefully. Your rights to use the SITE may be revoked at any time by us. Following the expiration of any rights granted hereunder, you must immediately delete any downloaded and printed materials. Any improper use of any Material on the Site may be a copyright infringement, trademark infringement, privacy and publicity violation, as well as other laws relating to privacy and publicity.
LIMITED RIGHT TO USE
Viewing, printing, or downloading any content, graphic, form, or document from the Site provides you just a limited, non-exclusive license for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any information included on or acquired through the Site may not be modified, copied, distributed, transmitted, displayed, performed, reproduced, licensed, created derivative works from, transferred, or offered for sale. Illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the Site, such as collecting members’ usernames and/or email addresses by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited commercial email; using any information retrieval system, whether electronic or other means, to reproduce any of the Site’s content other than for your personal use; and unauthorized framing or linking to the Site, will be investigated and appropriate legal action will be taken, including criminal prosecution.
SITE USER CONDUCT
To visit our Site, you must be at least 18 years old. As a user of the Site, you agree that in connection with your use of the Site and subject matter you will not:
- You shall not upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any information that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, injurious to other people’s privacy and rights, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, libellous or invasive of anybody’s privacy.
- While using our service or Site, you may not: Act in an indecent, lewd, or obscene manner;
- You may not use the Site for any unlawful reason.
- You may not use Your Own Product to: Upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any content that you do not have the legal right to transmit under any law or under fiduciary or contractual obligations (such as insider information — trade secrets and confidential information learned or disclosed in the course of employment relationships or non-disclosure agreements);
- You may not transmit or upload any content that infringes on another party’s intellectual property rights;
- You may not, in any case, upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any unolicited or unauthorized advertising, commercial materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation;
- DO NOT use the site to upload, submit, email, or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the performance of computer software or hardware or telecommunication equipment;
- Interfere with or disrupt the Site, the services, the content, or servers or networks connected to the Site, the services, or the content, or violate any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to the Site, the services, or the content, the terms of which are incorporated herein;
- Violate any relevant local, state, national, or international law, whether intentionally or inadvertently.